1827 S. Maywood Avenue ~ Independence, MO 64052
816-674-8373 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Web Application Development with
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (expected 1/2013).
- Excellent foundation knowledge in designing and developing web applications using
- 10+ years of experience in providing award winning customer service.
- Forward thinking problem solver who thinks in global terms and anticipates future
- Quick study, who quickly identifies issues, evaluates options and sees beyond the
status quo to find solutions that achieve the objectives of all stakeholders.
Visual Studio 2010, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, MVC, EF, WCF, SQL, SQL
MS Word, MS Excel.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL TRAINING
Centriq Training, Leawood, KS
Application Developer in C#.NET
- Technical Competencies: - C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, MVC, EF, WCF, SQL,
- Professional IT Project Experience: - Widgets and Gadgets: Created a secure application
for managing product data. - S.A.T. Project: Created a secure application for managing
students, courses, and scheduling data.
- Certifications: - Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Web Application
Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (expected 1/2013).
University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO
Master of Science
Industrial Vocational Technical Education – Emphasis in Technology & Manufacturing
Bachelor of Science
Home Depot Gladstone, MO 2006 – 2012
Assistant Store Manager
- Supervised sales associates, ensuring that sales and service goals were achieved
- Improved morale, implemented training on ordering, display and customer service.
- Organized and delegated daily work assignments for team members.
- Served as Store Manager as needed.
DYKU Consulting Independence, MO 2003 – 2010
- Assisted small to medium sized businesses and nonprofit organizations on technology
planning, resources and decisions.
- Installed and maintained computer networks and computers.
- Installed, programmed and repaired commercial/residential telephone systems.
- Oversaw tenant relations, space design, maintenance and daily operations of a new
2 million sq. ft. underground commercial and industrial complex.
Russell Stover Candies Kansas City, MO 1993 – 2003
& Facility Asset Manager
- Supervised and assisted desktop support team, NT network team and LAN/WAN.
- Oversaw technology budget and telecommunications budget of $2.5 million.
- Delivered significant cost savings of $1.2 million over a 2-year period by investigating
and uncovering redundancies and unused phone services.
- Increased efficiency, productivity and employee morale by streamlining processes
and improving systems.
- Managed and maintained company phone systems, NT network, desktop computers, printers,
asset tracking, software licensing, and all peripherals. Oversaw and handled maintenance
issues, security systems, facilities issues and outside contractors.
- Oversaw day-to-day facilities management of the corporate office.
U.S. Army National Guard Kansas City, MO 1983 – 1993